Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Boy in India

Friends,

Here's an update from Joe Giles, one of our Vista family members on mission. Please pray for Joe as God works in him and others around him.

- Tim

Well it was along flight and with some of the layover and delays I sometimes wondered if I would ever get to India. I am doing well and loving ever minute of life in Bangalore. Today I start talking with Muslims and learning about the Qur'an. so pray for my daily meetings with them. Next I will be going around Bangalore in a Muslim area finding all of the mosques, video stores, and churches, to be able to reach the Muslim community. My prayer request are boldness to just share the good news of Christ with my Muslim teachers, and good communication between Suna and myself because he speaks Bengali and understands some English. It is good to be working with what God has already started so let our praise and Glory always flow to him.

In love,

Joe

No comments: